- 200g of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 75g icing/confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
Bake Fest Friday -Something Sweet for the Weekend by Cherry Menlove
How to Make Raspberry Coulis – the most delicious summertime sauce
In a wee departure to our usual bake fest this week I’m showcasing a sweet sauce that you can put with just about anything. Raspberry coulis is a good thing to know how to make. It can be rustled up in a jiffy turning left-over fruits into something divine and goes well with all sorts of sweet treats from chocolate to meringue.
It can also be used to rescue something that has not turned out the way you wanted it to.
See that slice of coconut cake at the top?
That cake didn’t work out too well for us. It was far too sweet.
Makes approximately 200ml of coulis, enough for six people to enjoy with a variety of desserts.
How you make it
Join my Facebook page!
Feel free to add me to your links list. Here it is ! - http://www.cherrymenlove.com/
- How To Make Apple & Raspberry Crumble
- How To Make Lemon Cheesecake Squares
- How To Make Toasted Almond Layered Cream Fingers
- How To Make Lemon & Honey Drizzle Springtime Cupcakes
- How To Make Madeleine’s